Sunday, December 10, 2006

Greg in Denver heard from!

It's alway interesting to hear from listners to KAAY's sky wave and especially when they went into radio. Here's Greg's email:

I'm a KAAY listener from the midwest back in the 60's/70's, when I grew up in Iowa and Chicago. I recently discovered your blog while researching stuff on the 'net pertaining to KAAY. It's a station that always fascinated me, especially when Beaker Street was on.

I worked in radio for more than 17 years as a jock and newsguy, and have collected several airchecks of KAAY which I would like to contribute to the site, along with my reminisinces. It's not clear to me how I can post on this blog, can you help me with that?

I currently live in Denver. You can see some of my aircheck collection on the www.reelradio.com site.

No comments: