Monday, June 04, 2007

Still Waiting







I am still waiting for comments from you the reader on any subject relating to KAAY. This gives me a direction to take this blog. I am getting hits from all over the world about 24 per day, but I get very few comments. So let me hear from you: ajlinds@yahoo.com.

When I first started at KAAY, the memos, the hot clocks, the contest formats, news formats, all were printed on an old Ditto machine. Those of you old enough will remember those purple print copies that (if they were freshly run) could almost give you a high from sniffing. I guess kids today are still looking for a high to sniff.

Shortly after I came to KAAY, we got a NEW, MODERN, Thermofax copy machine. You ran an original in and got out a toasty, brown copy that deteriorated rapidly if exposed to heat or even time.

See how badly I need you to give me a change of subject and direction.

No comments: