Sunday, September 16, 2007

Football Weekend and KAAY

Looking at the weekend hits, everyone must be watching football. Hits to this blog are drastically down this weekend. Must be football. Reminds me of the season when KAAY ran Razorback football and Arkansas State. This particular year when the two had games playing at the same time, KAAY was paid to carry A. State live and delay the Razorbacks. (blasphemy) I only remember it happening one year but I may be wrong. This was during the time when almost every station in town ran the Razorbacks. It's the main way Arkansas built such a large statewide network. There was a rights fee but it was very small. Times have changed as have the Razorbacks.
Frank Broyles is gone. I never thought I would live to see it. Last night I was able to watch the Razorbacks and go to the Brenda Lee concert at the same time. Ain't technology wonderfull.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Indians