Sunday, September 30, 2007

Johnathan Goens was voted Van Buren Player of the Week

Thanks to those of you who voted without knowing why. We were up against a much larger city, Fort Smith, and your votes really helped.

Now the scolding. You are not voting in the poll to the immediate right asking how you get your music now. Over 100 people have viewed this blog since I put this poll up and only three have voted. I need this information for some personal research I am doing. Your vote is completely anonymous and you will not get spam or anything from voting. I just takes a second to put you pointer in a little circle in front of the choice where you get your music and click vote.

I answered by vote on the "scoped or unscoped" poll by posting unscoped airchecks as much as possible. So humor me here and vote in the music poll. Your votes will encourage me to keep this blog going.

A.J.

No comments: