Saturday, October 06, 2007

AM Radio KAAY



I don't keep up with current music too much. I do occasionally scan MTV to see what the kids are up to. I have become a big You Tube fan as you can tell.

While browsing You Tube I hit this interesting song from a year ago and was quite surprised to find a song about AM radio. The part about DISCO I couldn't go along with. Disco was very good to me. I made a lot of money playing clubs and doing portable disco. New Year's eve was my biggest money maker of the year. Unfortunately there was only one a year. Wedding entertainment was also great because it was very short, usually only a couple of hours. Country clubs were the worst because there was always someone with a pocketfull of cash to pay for another hour, and another hour, and other hour.

No comments: