Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Emperor -- Bad Name?

I'm sorry The Emperor's Club and the New York governor has given Emperors a bad name.
For those of you new to this blog, I worked at KAAY twice. Once as Doc Holiday and we played it for the western hero, yes I had boots and a hat. The second time, we bought "The Emperor" package that was syndicated nationwide. I had a robe and crown and was working to take over Oklahoma. There were hourly comedy bits that ended with "Join now, become a Lt. in Emperor Holidays Komandos. Send a self-addressed envelope to KAAY, ....etc." Recently, I reproduced those cards and offered them again to readers of this blog. They are now all gone. I suppose I could always print more. But with all the news around the emperor's club, I fear the name is tarnished.

No comments: