Monday, July 02, 2007

Another "What ever happened to?" Tom Bigby a/k/a Buddy Karr #1

Many thanks to Tom Bigby for an email to set the blog straight on a glaring error. Tom was the first Buddy Karr and the bio that I posted was for Buddy Karr #2 Bob Mullins. If I had checked the date at the bottom, I might have figured it out. Tom fills us in on where he is now and what he is doing. Read his email, while I go look for the correct bio.

Tom Bigby has left a new comment on your post "The First Buddy Karr a/k/a Tom Bigby":

You never know what one might find on the internet. My son found this and passed along the URL

The Bio for me is wrong, not sure but it might have been the Bio for the second Buddy Karr...the Picture is right, the aircheck is right..(damn was I bad)..

Still working for CBS Radio as a Corp. Programming Consultant...almost to the end of a great 25 years with the company..

Living in Dallas working in New York and Philadelphia..

Regards to any of you that were part of one of Americas great radio stations

Tom

No comments: