Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pray for Nancy Jennings, George's Wife

Those of you who follow this blog, know of the passing of George Jennings. What you may not know is a couple of years ago, Nancy, his wife, had breast cancer that had spread. George took care of her through all the chemo. She got a great report after the chemo that she was in complete remission. Then George's health deteriorated and Nancy again, had to take care of him. Today, July 1, I received this email from a neighbor on Nancy's:

Hello Everyone, I am Nancy's neighbor I am emailing you with some sad news. Nancy went into the hospital on Tuesday June 26th to have her lung drained of the fluid from the pneumonia she has been fighting since March. Nancy called my husband and told him she has 4 to 6 months to live. She has cancer everywhere in her body. He sister is coming today July 1st to pick her up to take her home to Bay City to die. My husband (Grady) and I (Cynthia) went to see her Friday. She does not have about 4 to 6 months. She has gone done hill very quickly. She cannot focus or remember anything. Our hearts are broken and I am having a very hard time dealing with this news. I Love her very much and I have known her for only 9 years and she has been a joy in our lives. She was so helpful in our times of need and was a grandmother to my son. She was literally my second mom. Please pray for Nancy. Please pray she does not suffer. I do not know who all she used to email as we cannot get her to remember. Please pass this on to her friends.

Please pray for Nancy and her son Dean and all those who love her.






No comments: