Sunday, July 22, 2007

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

In my on going quest to gather and perserve a bit of our history, I am running into a brick wall in two areas. Over the years KAAY printed and distributed music surveys of the top songs every week. I think we printed several thousand each week. Some were exotic. I remember searching for a printer who would print the survey on "silver" coated paper. The silver dollar survey was really silver for several months. I don't have one copy. In fact, I only have three KAAY surveys that were supplied by readers of this blog. I need many more. I will be happy to copy and return it to you if you don't want to part with it. Or even purchase it. If you have a KAAY music survey, please email me at ajlinds@yahoo.com. To see he surveys I do have, go to the upper left hand search window and enter "music survey" and then click search.

Once there you can double click on the survey to see them larger.

No comments: