Sunday, July 29, 2007

More KAAY surveys


One of my all time favorites was #1 11-21-66. Double click on image to enlarge to read.
There is an average of 22 visitors a day to this blog. There is an average of 0 (that's zero)
comments, emails, surveys that I'm missing or just a hi. If you've written once, don't stop. The only thing that keeps me going is hearing from you. Where were you on 11-21-66? What were you doing? This is not a blog for KAAY insiders only, although they have been invaluable in discovery lost material. I am guilty of doing what many of you do...surf...save....google for more. The website for Tommy Riggs has a guest register, and I see lots of the old crew dropping by. Perhaps we need a guest book. I'm open for suggestions on how to get people to leave a comment. The Arkansas TV News blog gets 20 or 30 comments on each entry. (of course, as I have mentioned before, they are often hateful and vicious, and I certainly wouldn't enjoy doing a blog like that. ) The easiest way to leave a comment is to email me at: ajlinds@yahoo.com. You can ask that your comment not be made public if you like. KEEP LOOKING FOR KAAY MUSIC SURVEYS. See what great memories they bring back. Anyone still wearing h.i.s.? Are they still around.


















No comments: