Sunday, June 29, 2008

FREE GAS!

Gasoline is the biggest issue in the U.S. today. I am surprised and how few radio stations have jumped on this promotional opportunity. I did see a national story, where a local FM gave away free gas for about a four hour period, $10 per customer. You can all predict the result. Traffic jams, tons of national publicity for a local promotion.

If you are in the radio business today, and your station is not making the most of this opportunity, shame!

To practice what I preach, I am having a contest on this blog. There is no winner yet.
So, I am adding your choice of the prize announced OR A $50 GAS CARD.

Here are the details of the contest and remember you can chose between the reel to reel or A $50 GAS CARD:http://kaay1090.blogspot.com/2008/05/announcing-kaay-emperor-holiday.html

No comments: