Saturday, December 22, 2007

KAAY, Beaker Street, Mighty 1090, what else can I say....

...to get your attention. I don't mean to complain but I guess all of you are out shopping today. Only 6 visitors to this blog and one of them was me. I am noticing a lot of the new visitors to this blog are only looking at the first page. I've been at this a couple of years. I have written a lot and don't like to repeat myself. So if you are new to the blog, look at the archives or do a search on this blog. (upper left) There are lots of airchecks and audio you can download. What I enjoy most is hearing from you about where you were and what you were doing, when you heard KAAY. If you are a previous employee I would really like to hear some comments from you. Email me at ajlinds@yahoo.com.

This link will take you to many of the audio clips that have been posted (but not all):
http://kaay.podomatic.com/

No comments: