Saturday, December 15, 2007

KAAY & The Fouke Monster

There were three movies made about the Fouke monster. Such a great story. Charles B. Pierce was a local film maker that jumped on the news reports of a hairy monster lerking in the swamp near Fouke AR. You can rent "Legend of Boggy Creek" and the sequel on Netflix. (Fouke is near Texarkana a far piece from Little Rock) I have been trying to remember KAAY's involvement. I must have been gone from the station when the promos were done. I vaguely remember a tee shirt and now I find documentation that KAAY offered $1090.00 for proof of a Fouke monster. Read the article at:
http://www.texasbigfoot.com/tex_gaz5.html
(If only Pat Walsh were still with us, he could tell the story with great gusto)
If you can add to the Fouke story, please email me at:ajlinds@yahoo.com.

No comments: