Monday, December 31, 2007

My feelings are hurt!

First let me say I worked with Billy Dixon at KDXE. We used to race each other to the bank to see who could get their paycheck cleared. I was a kid just out of high school and got to move up to the big time at KXLR. Billy stayed with country KDXE.
It was a 1000 watt daytimer. From my previous posts you can read how I left KXLR for the 50,000 watt giant and became Emperor Holiday.

Now I find an aircheck of Billy Dixon at KDXE from 1965 for sale on Ebay for $12.00.The guy selling it is from California. No one has ever offered an aircheck of me on Ebay and I can't do it because I don't have any. I didn't save anything from my time at KAAY. If you have an aircheck of Doc Holiday or Emperor Holiday, please email me at ajlinds@yahoo.com. Or put if up for sale on Ebay.

All the airchecks on this blog are free for the downloading. You might even download them, put them on a CD and sell them on ebay.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Listen to the Christmas jingles all the way through to the New Year's jingle and try to keep a dry eye. You will have to move to green bar down to the KAAY Chirstmas Jingles selection.


Click here to get your own player.

No comments: