Saturday, December 08, 2007

"Spin it and win it"

Hazel Dillehay has left a new comment on your post "From the "Timeless Tracks" KAAY 40th Anna. Pgm":

I listen to Tony on "Timeless Tracks" every Sunday night before leaving work and in the car coming home from work. It's my treat for working every weekend to end with the best music ever. I remember in the early 60's listen to KAAY and playing the "We spin it...You win it." I picked up lots of 45's during that time. Of course living in Jacksonville at the time I had to ride the bus to Little Rock to pick up my 45 record. It was worth every minute to get the record from KAAY. I still have some of my collection from the 60's but not as many as I used to have. Tell Tony Warner to keep up the good work. It makes me feel as if I was living my teenage years all over again. I love "Timeless Tracks".

No comments: