Sunday, April 13, 2008

Did you ever wonder?

Did you ever wonder why I wrote so much about the KATV tower collapse? Simply it brings in lots of readers....and still does.
Recently a Austrian visitor read the German translation of the posts. Another foreign visitor was searching "Doc Holiday" and another was looking for Pams jingles. I am always amazed at the towns in the U.S. that I have never heard of. Truly the web has greater coverage than KAAY.

I have recently been working on a DVD project that has taken all my time and some. I hope soon to get back to the stacks of tape and seem what I can find and transfer.

A note to several who wrote email messages about the tapes I have that were used for Beaker Theater. I just haven't had time to dig them out but you are not forgotten.

No comments: