Friday, August 17, 2007

I don't have a clue

.........but welcome to the KAAY Blog:


Cote D'Ivoire
Abidjan


Some changes in the works. Chapter 1 of my book is completed...not edited but completed.

I plan to make the audio cuts for this blog into real Podcasts. Currently all I do in dump the audio clip there to have a place to host the cut. I figured out I am getting a lot of hits on the podcasts and I'm sure people who are coming their expecting a real Podcast are wondering what I am doing. Some times I wonder what I am doing.

I have also got some more new things in the works.....stay tuned..

Oh, almost forgot. Does anyone have a copy of Rex Allen's Don't Go Near the Indians? I have checked Itunes. Walmart Music downloads, Rhapsody, with no luck. If you are new read the post below about the KOTN music survey. I think we played the Rex Allen song at KAAY and I haven't heard it since.

It is on the album Billboard Country hits 1962 if anyone has that.

No comments: