Thursday, August 02, 2007

Tom Bigby a/k/a KAAY's Buddy Karr heard from

Here's Tom's email. If you would like Tom's contact information email me.

My son sent me the link to your KAAY Blogsite... what memories...Hard to believe I was 19 years old, had no clue as to what I was doing and I was playing radio on one of Americas Great Radio Stations...... I had the pleasure of working at KAAY-WCFL and WLS...... and Later KFI in LA and of course in Philly for 18 years at WIP.. most of what I am doing now is consulting for the company at our News -Talk- and Sports Stations.. Still loving life and the radio business...Two Kids, Four Grandkids and one Great Grandkid...I am a happy lucky man....

My best to you.. Sorry to hear about George.... any idea where McCormick is these days...

Tom Bigby



No comments: