Saturday, October 18, 2008

We are about to see the colapse of XM-Sirius

I agree with Dave M.; the SiriusXM execs need to rethink before the company tanks for paying someone for not delivering in an extremely small audience.

This is yet another fine example of "big business" fiddling with money they don't have. Will they go down the tubes, then get a bailout to keep the satellites from falling from the sky, then go on a $440k weekend retreat, too?

Message to SiriusXM: fire Stern and stay with substantial programming!
............................................................................
I haven't watched the XM decades channels website that closely but I believe some of the firings mentioned below have taken place in the decades channels. If they mess with it to much they can count me out. That is mostly what I listen to on XM.
A.J.

1 comment:

vdog said...

I agree, the biggest reason I subscribe to XM is to listen to the American Top 40 countdowns.
The 70's countdowns are on 11AM-2PM
central on Saturdays on XM 7. Replayed Wednesdays at 9PM-midnight.
The 80's countdowns are Sundays at the same time on XM 8. With replay on Thursdays from 9PM-midnight.