Saturday, December 20, 2008

KAAY Kissing Countdown

Hello A.J.,

Ron Henselman claims KAAY warped his mind, but I'm not so sure. He often played the attached KAAY clip to me though. He called it the "Kissing Countdown."

Cora Friedberg Amateur Radio W9COR

Elmhurst, Illinois
................................................................................
The player for this clip is in the upper far right.
Thanks so much for this clip. I would like to put a date on it. Any ideas? Also, I am not sure which Rob Robbins this was. Help anyone?
My voice does appear on the into itself. My best guess is summer 63.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it was the first Rob Robbins. He was my favorite, so I recorded him quite often. I would bet I recorded that clip during the summer of 1963. I didn't realize it was your voice on the introduction. Thanks for calling our attention to that fact.
Ron Henselman W9FT